Villa in Kyrenia

4 bed villas + swimming pool + off plan + central heating + air conditioning + sea side location

375,000
Ref. 1271b-2
Bedrooms
BEDROOMS

4

Property Internal Size
INTERNAL SIZE

360 M2

Bathrooms
BATHROOMS

3

Location
LOCATION

Catalkoy

This is an off-plan project located in Catalkoy only a short walking distance to the sea and 2 popular beaches. There will be 10 villas on the site in total, with 3 types to choose from: 4 villas of 3 bedroom detached Type B, 2 villas of 3 bedroom semi-detached type C & 4 villas 4 bedrooms type A. These are Type A, 4 bedroom villas that will have a modern design and will include swimming pool, kitchen, central heating, air conditioning, fire place and will have a cellar. Luxury will be your living style. Completion date of the project is September 2019. Payment plans are available. Type-A (4 Units) 360m2 Area Exchange title deeds Completion September 2019 Private 5m X 10m swimming pool Cellar 4 Bedrooms all to the first floor 2 en-suite bathrooms on the first floor 1 family bathroom on the first floor 1 W/C on the ground floor Central heating system Air conditioning system Fireplace with glass cover Fitted kitchen Natural marbles, Ceramics, Parquets flooring Double glazed heat insulated aluminium doors and windows Timbered wardrobes Flat cabin shower with thin glass cover Washbasin cabinets Wall hung WC pan Steel exterior entrance door Timbered interior press door Glass railings on balconies Decorative gypsum board suspended ceilings Heat insulation Water insulation Exterior aluminium composites with timbered figure Outdoor ceramic on the terrace with timbered figure Payment Plan 1: Minimum 25% down payment on the agreed sale price, then we sign the contract of sale, Remaining 75% payment as equal monthly instalments or as interim instalments until the completion date of the project (December 2019). Payment Plan 2: Minimum 25% down payment on the agreed sale price, then we sign the contract of sale, 35% more payment as equal monthly instalments or as interim instalments until the completion date of the project (December 2019). Hereby 60% payment amount will be completed. Remaining 40% payment on the completion date of the project (December 2019) as cash.

MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Ref. 1271b-2
PROPERTY SEARCH