Apartment in Famagusta

1+1 luxury apartments + communal pool + SPA centre + sandy beach + payment plan + Pre-74 Turkish title deed

Ref. 104f-1


Property Internal Size

58 M2





Located within easy walking distance to a lovely sandy beach is this development. The complex has many different facilities which would suit either holiday makers or permanent stayers. On the site there is communal pool, gym, sauna, mini golf, children playground, beach restaurant and its maintenance office. There are choices from studio apartments up to 3 bedrooms apartments. The one bedroom apartments have one living room/ kitchen, one bedroom and a bathroom. There are choices of the apartment position to the ground floor or a penthouse. The ground floor apartments have the luxury of access to the communal pool, while the penthouse has roof terrace equipped with kitchen, BBQ and shower. From the site it takes 40 minutes driving to Ercan airport, 45 minutes to Larnaca airport and 20 minutes to Famagusta. In Bafra village there are few 5 stars luxury hotels and plans for more investment in few years time. Large communal swimming pool 58m² internal size Pre-74 Turkish title deed 1 bedroom 1 bathroom Fitted wardrobes in bedrooms Fully fitted kitchen with white goods (oven/hob & fridge freezer) Ceramic floors Laminated parquet in bedrooms AC in all bedrooms and living areas Penthouse apartments have their own roof top terrace with kitchen, BBQ and shower Ground floor apartments have the added luxury of direct access to communal swimming pool Communal garden Beach restaurant Beach with beach sports available Sauna Gym with massage room and Jacuzzi Mini golf Sport facilities Children facilities Maintenance service Choices of ready to move in and off plan properties Payment plan: - £2000 reservation fee; - 30% to sign a contract; - The rest 70% within 36 months with no interest NOTE: to get a key, you have to cover 60% of the payment OR - 60% down payment and the rest 40% payable within 7 years with 4.9% interest fee

Ref. 104f-1