Apartment in Kyrenia

Modern and Luxury 2+1 apartments and penthouses + private pool + walking distance to the beach + market + children’s play park + pharmacy + exchange office + payment plan

£ 344,995 344,995
Ref. 1345h-3


Property Internal Size

225 M2





This unique and incomparable project will be consisted of 393 units in total. There will be 46 (2+1) garden apartments and penthouses with private swimming pool. On the site will be a free shuttle service going to the Golf course and another seafront projects of the same builder, which is located only a few min away. But, unlikely happy owners of this properties will want to leave the complex, because it will have all necessary things, such as markets, grocery store, pharmacy, play grounds, gym, exchange office, SPA and wellness center and a few communal swimming pools, including indoor heated pool. The complex will have a property management service consists of rental management, house-keeping services, airport transfer, car rental service, laundry service, repair works, bike club and ATV tours. 2+1 ground floor apartments and penthouses 93m2 internal area + 45m2 terrace + 17m2 secret garden + 33m2 private swimming pool (ground floor apartments) 82m2 internal area + 12m2 - 48m2 terrace + 23m2 private pool + 94m2 107m2 roof terrace (penthouses) 1 family bathroom and 1 en-suite Exchange title deed 5% VAT payable Completion date: 2025 Communal pools Indoor heated pool Fitted wardrobes choice from a selected range Choice of colors for kitchen cupboards Aluminum double glazed windows Walking distance to the beach Property management service Free shuttle Car rental service Market and Grocery store Exchange office Pharmacy Gym SPA and Wellness center 5 min drive to Esentepe village 3 min walk to the Pharmacy 10 min drive to Korineum Golf Club 30 km to Kyrenia city center 45min to Ercan Airport and 1 hour 10min to Larnaca Airport Other properties available in the complex: Other properties available in the complex: 1) Studio apartments (35m2 + 12m2 terrace) from £74,995; 2) 3+1 ground floor apartments and penthouses with a private pool: - 113m2 internal area + 71m2 terrace + 34m2 private pool (ground floor apartments) from £249,995; - 95m2 internal area + 75m2 terrace + 24.5m2 private pool + 95m2 roof terrace (penthouses) from £349,995; 3) 4+1 beach villas with swimming pool or private beach (157m2 internal area + 66m2 terrace + 75m2 roof terrace) from £850,000; 4) 4+1 sea front villas with swimming pool or private beach (157m2 internal area + 66m2 terrace + 75m2 roof terrace) from £1,249,995 Stage payment Plan: - Deposit £2000 to reserve for 2 weeks; - 35% on signing of the contract in 1 month; - Remaining 65% payable monthly/ bimonthly/quarterly Construction of this project will begin at the end of 2022. Completion date is expected in the end of 2025.

Ref. 1345h-3