Apartment in Kyrenia

Contemporary garden studio apartments and penthouses + communal pools + indoor heated pool + SPA center + restaurant + bar + gym + sport facilities + walking distance to the beach + children’s play park + payment plan

£ 148,500 148,500
Ref. 1345i


Property Internal Size

43 M2





This new biggest sea side residential project with studios, 1+1, 2+1 loft penthouses, and 3 bedroom luxury villas having a total unit count of 500. Situated on the coast of Tatlisu the project features artificial rivers, lakes, and islands spread across the site with the addition of our famous garden designs. Facilities on site are indoor heated pool, spa centre, restaurant, bar, gym, basketball and tennis court. Project will be consist of 22 blocks of two-storey studio apartments (35m2 internal area + 8m2 terrace and 35m2 roof terrace penthouses only), 8 blocks of 1+1 (50m2 internal area + 10m2 terrace), 2+1 loft penthouses (75m2 internal area + 10m2 terrace + 50m2 roof terrace) and 10 luxury villas (125m2 internal area + 75m2 terrace + 125m2 roof terrace). Studio apartments and penthouses 35m2 internal area + 8 m2 terrace Penthouses will have 35m2 roof terrace 1 family bathroom Exchange title deed 5% VAT payable Completion date: end of 2025 Communal pools Indoor heated pool Damp proof course Construction concrete Climate and Water Insulation Roofing Interior Flooring Ceramic (Choice of colours) Exterior Flooring Non-Slip Fitted kitchen (Choice of colours) Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms with respect to dimensions in plan (Choice of colours) Double glazed windows Interior Doors Exterior Doors and windows Main Entrance Door (Wood) Designated parking space Air-conditioning infrastructure Five years structural guarantee Property management service Car rental service Gym Sport facilities SPA centre Childrens play park Maintenance fee is from £70 to £170 (depending on the unit) Contingency fee: used to carry out any remedial works and/or major repair and/or improvements and/or periodic maintenance works required - £200 per year Trafo fee: £3,000 20 min drive to Esentepe village 25 min drive to Korineum Golf Club 45 km to Kyrenia city center 60min to Ercan Airport and 1 hour 30min to Larnaca Airport Stage payment Plan: - Deposit £2000 to reserve for 2 weeks; - 35% on signing of the contract in 1 month; - Remaining 65% payable monthly/bimonthly/quarterly

Ref. 1345i