Villa in Kyrenia

Luxury 3 bedroom semi-detached villas + 33m2 private infinity swimming pool + communal pools + indoor pool + gym + tennis court + hamam + sauna + SPA + beauty center + restaurant + dentist + healing/yoga + clinics + payment plan

£ 696,000 696,000
Ref. 1345m-3


Property Internal Size

214 M2




Kucuk Erenkoy

This brand new mountainside development will allow you to experience diversity of relaxation from the thriving Five Finger Mountains and the magnificent scenery of the Mediterranean Sea. Luxury, privacy, tranquility, relaxation, comfort and modernity are what you will find in this project. The quiet atmosphere amidst verdant nature and fresh air reinforces the concept of health and well-being on which the project is built on. The development consists of 655 residential units. It also takes full advantage of on-site medical clinics and facilities for fitness sessions, wellness workshops, yoga, meditation and massage. The nature walks and cycling routes are also there for those seeking a piece of mind in this natural environment. What else can body and mind ask for? 93m2 internal area 28m2 terrace 93m2 roof terrace 33m2 private infinity swimming pool Exchange title deed 5% VAT payable Completion: March, 2027 Communal pools Indoor heated pool 3 bedroom semi-detached villas 1 en-suite in the master bedroom 1 family bathroom Interior Flooring Ceramic (Choice of colors) Exterior Flooring Non-Slip Fitted kitchen (Choice of colors) Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms with respect to dimensions in plan (Choice of colors) Double glazed windows Interior Doors Exterior Doors and windows Main Entrance Door (Wood) Designated parking space Air-conditioning infrastructure Climate and Water Insulation Roofing Structural guarantee Five year Damp-proof course Trafo fee: £3,000 Property management service Gym Hamam Sauna SPA Tennis court Beauty center Restaurant Walking paths Cycling and hiking routes Dentist Healing/yoga Clinics Payment plan: £2,000 - reservation for 2 weeks or £5,000 reservation for one month; 35% down payment; Remaining 65% payable starting March, 2024 Monthly Bimonthly Quarterly Until key handover March, 2027

Ref. 1345m-3