Apartment in Kyrenia

3-bedroom garden apartment + private swimming pool + central heating infrastructure + fully designed & planted landscaped gardens + Payment plan

£ 345,000 345,000
Ref. 1945b-3


Property Internal Size

93 M2





This brand-new off-plan resort is a unique luxury project which will be located between the mountains and the Mediterranean Sea. Situated close to a beautiful beach in Northern Cyprus, known as Alagadi turtle beach which is regarded as one of Cyprus's most distinctive regions. It is also 800m away from Korineum Golf & Country Club, which is an 18-hole championship golf course. There are five 5-star hotels and casinos in the area which offer high-class entertainment throughout the year, restaurants and the historic and romantic city of Kyrenia within 10 minutes distance of the development. The project will be built using only 15% of the land and the remaining 85% will be a green area as the surround is a protected area. In the project, there will be 12 blocks of two-story buildings consisting of 52 apartments with a choice of 2 & 3-bedroom luxury apartments on the ground floor and 2+1 penthouses. The project will be completed in two phases. Phase 1 will consist of 26 apartments. 93m2 gross area 92-96m2 terrace 30-44m2 garden 32m2 private swimming pool 251-261m2 total usage area 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms (1 of it is en suite) Modern kitchen units with the soft close systems & porcelain worktops Fitted sanitary ware Worldwide known bathroom and kitchen appliances (taps and showers) Choice of oversized porcelain flooring in kitchens/bathrooms 5-year building guarantee Top-quality fitted kitchen Choice of high quality fitted wardrobes with soft close systems Inverter air conditioning systems in all rooms Central heating infrastructure for heat pump systems Full height suspended ceiling with LED spot & strip lights in the living room Aluminium double glazed sliding doors and windows Terracing with inbuilt lighting & power sockets Pathways on the site High-quality designer internal doors and contemporary entrance door Private car parking Central generator system Landscaped gardens: fully designed & planted Location: 3 mins to Bar, restaurants and supermarket 2 mins to Korineum Golf Club 5 mins to Pharmacy 3 mins to Supermarket 10 mins to Kyrenia 30 mins to Ercan Airport Amenities: Fitness centre and hamam Shuttle Service to the beach Laundry Tennis court Kids playground Restaurant Cafe & Bar Site management office 24/7 Maintenance Service Payment plan: Deposit: - £2.500 - to reserve for 10 days - £5.000 - to reserve for 20 days 35% on signing of the Contract in 10 days 20% on completion of foundations 20% on completion of the framework 20% on completion of brickworks & plastering 5% on key handover

Ref. 1945b-3